Maple Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipe
From Dorothy McNett's Recipe Book.
| Browse by Category | Browse alphabetically | Cooking Club |
See Also: Dressings and Dips · Salads · Sauces and Marinades
Maple Yogurt Fruit Dip
From Dorothy McNett's Recipe book at www.dorothymcnett.com as used for a Kids Cooking Class. Strawberries, bananas, melon slices and pears were a big hit with the kids.
1 1/2 cups plain yogurt
4 tablespoons real maple syrup (or as much as you like)
slices of fruit for dipping (any kind)
1. Spoon the yogurt into a 2-cup measuring cup until it reaches the line for 1 1/2 cups
2. Measure 4 tablespoons maple syrup and pour each tablespoon into the yogurt in the cup.
3. Whisk until the syrup disappears into the yogurt.
4. Take a little taste with a spoon. Is it sweet enough for you? If not, add a little more syrup.
5. Cut slices of your favorite fruit. You might want adult help with this. Arrange the slices on a plate.
6. Pour the maple yogurt into a nice bowl and put it next to the plate of fruit. Put out some toothpicks to help with the dipping.
Recipe created 2002-05-10.
© 1996-2013 Dorothy McNett. All Rights Reserved.