Wines Poured for Women and Wine Dinner June 1 Recipe
From Dorothy McNett's Recipe Book.
| Browse by Category | Browse alphabetically | Cooking Club |
See Also: Appetizers · Class Favorites · Wine Related Stuff
Wines Poured for Women and Wine Dinner June 1
All of the wines for this dinner were presented by Cel Tustin and are from Calcarious Vineyard in Paso Robles, and are available at Clementine's Kitchen.
1. Rhone White Blend (served with Aprimole and Greek Cracker Bread, and Fromage Blanc with Fresh Figs
2. Chardonnay (served with Grilled Prawns in Honey Sauce with Crab Meat and Greens, and Green Beans with Salami)
3. Tres Violet Red Rhone Blend (served with Chocolate Covered Cheese with Black Sea Salt and Chili Cheese Wedges)
4. Twisted Sisters Meritage (served with Couscous Salad with Sicilian Tuna and Marinated Broccoli and Yam Salad)
5. Cabernet Sauvignon (served with Rib Eye Steaks with Cambazola Blue Cheese)
6. And continuing with whatever wine was left (served with Swiss Black Almond Torte, Cashew Cream, and Cherry Bombs)
Recipe created 2009-06-02.
© 1996-2013 Dorothy McNett. All Rights Reserved.